High-Resolution for a razor sharp image
The higher the resolution, the greater the image detail. LG UHD TV has four times the resolution of a Full HD TV. It means you are getting 4 times clarity.
Consistent images at any angle
LG UHD TV maintains more precise color and allows everyone to enjoy the magnificent picture no matter where they sit.
* The conventional mentioned in this content is based on the previous LG model.
The core of authentic image
Quad core processor works tirelessly to reduce distracting noise, enhance sharpness even while upscaling lower-resolution images to near 4K picture quality.
4K Active HDR for a lifelike scene
HDR(High Dynamic Range) is the new standard for picture quality. It provides delicate detail and lifelike color with wider range of contrast. LG UHD TV supports multi HDR formats including HDR10 Pro and HLG Pro.
Learn more about 4K Active HDR
Multi-channel bringing encapsulating sound effect
Great television deserves great audio. This sound technology creates virtual multi channels which produce the ultra surround effect.
Sophisticated inside and out
The stylish metal frames make the design even more dazzling with its modern taste.
Discover a variety of features of smart TV with LG webOS. Go beyond basic control and search to open and navigate select apps and other premium services even using just your voice.
* webOS GUI may differ by country.
* Services are subject to availability, may require subscription and could vary across products and platforms. Internet connection required.
* Magic remote included in box with selected webOS TV models.
* Netflix Hotkey on the remote may not be available in certain countries.